Is coaching for me?
You may be wondering whether coaching is for you. Take a look at these questions.
- Are you at a crossroads in your
work or personal life?
- Do you struggle to achieve your goals and ambitions?
- Do you feel that other people
are always more successful than you?
- Are you trying to adapt to a change in your lifestyle?
- Have you lost
your work/life balance?
- Do you feel you have lost your purpose in life?
- Do you complain a lot about certain
aspects of your life?
- Are you unable to focus and make decisions?
- Do you feel disconnected from the world
If you have answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, and you are committed to making a change, then you
would benefit from some coaching sessions. Help is at hand. The commitment part is the most important element in the coaching relationship.
It is important that you're ready to begin. Have a look at 'The coaching process'
page to learn how you begin.